The fee for the initial visit (90 minutes) is $125.
Each 50- minute session thereafter is $100.
Each 75- minute session thereafter is $125.
Phone consultations over 5 minutes: $2/Minute
I am an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. What this means to you is that payment is rendered at the time of service, however I am happy to provide a detailed receipt for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. I recommend caling your insurance company to determine your mental health coverage prior to our first session.
You may want to ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
"Restoring Peace of Mind ~ One Person At A Time"